
It is recognized as one of the fabulous hotel of Nepal.It is located in the main entrance of the chitwan national park(Sauraha).It is a private family hotel managed by nepalese family.It is entirely lovable place.Animals sound is even heard in rooms.Hotel is faciliated with solar n every rooms are provided with well furniture.For entertainment television is provided in every rooms.for scenery it has a wonderful garden.Hotel has its own serene roof terrace. Above these ,hotel has its own reasturant where you are satisfued by a number of various dishes like Chinese,Nepalese,Americian n Continential.
Facilities:-
-24 hours room service.
-24 hours security system.
-Lobby Bar/Coffe shop/Music Libirary.
-Phone n Fax services.
-Massage service.
-Tours n Travels.
-Foreign currency exchange.
-Airport to hotel transport.
-Laundry service.
-Hot/Cold shower.
-Safety deposit boxes.
More adventure:-
-Village tour.
-Cultural show.
-Canone drive.
-Bird watching.
-Elephant safari.
-Junglewalk.
-Jeep drive.
FOR MORE DETAILS Hotel Parkside






1 comments:
The place looks great and cozy. It seems like a wonderful place to crash into while taking a vacation in Nepal. And if I ever get the chance to visit Nepal, I think I'll give this one a visit. Thanks for the info.
Audrey Harrison
Post a Comment